1. Avoid Crash Diet This kind of diet usually last long for few weeks or a month gives rapid weight loss due to severely restricting calorie intake. These kinds of diets suffer from nutritional values and when you stop them will result in double the weight gain due to damage metabolism.
2. Don’t skip breakfast and never drink or tea after wakeup instead feed yourself real food.
3. Eat every 2-3 hours.
4.Calculate your BMR using equation: –
BMR = 88.362 + (13.397 x weight in kg) + (4.799 x height in cm) – (5.677 x age in years)
5. Divide these calories into 5-6 meals (meal every 2-3 hours)
6. Macro Breakdown
Carbs = 30% (Total Calories)
Proteins = 50% (Total Calories)
Fats = 20% (Total Calories)
7. Setup 1-2 pounds weight loss goal weekly.
1 pound = 3500 Calories (to achieve it reduce 500 calories every day from maintenance calories)
8. Every meal should be balanced healthy meal includes complex carbs, Fats, Proteins, Salad to achieve daily requirements.
9. Complex Carbs (presence of fiber)
Oats, Brown rice, Brown Bread, Whole wheat roti, Beans, Lentils, Quinoa, Sweet Potato, Whole Wheat Pasta, broken wheat, Millet etc.
Chicken Breast, Eggs, Milk, Tofu, Soy Chunks, Peanut Butter, Cottage Cheese, Fish, Greek Yogurt, Mutton, Turkey, Whey Protein
Peanut Butter, Almonds, Cashews, Walnuts, Peanuts, Pecans, coconut oil, olive oil, flex seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, Salmon fish
Lettuce, Cabbage, Peas, Broccoli, spinach, cilantro, cucumber, tomato, bhindi/okra, avocado, Cauliflower, green bell pepper, carrots, ginger, green beans, beets, bottle gourd, ridge gourd etc.
Apple, Banana, Pineapple, Orange, Berries, Mango, Grapes, gooseberry etc.
10. Train 4-5 times a week
Sample workout plan could be for weight loss is 3 days weight training (Legs, Back, Chest are must) followed by cardio for 15-20 minutes and 1 or 2 days would be for HIIT.
Must Do Compound Movements (Squats, Deadlifts, Bench Press, Cleans, Snatches, Shoulder Presses, Barbell Row)
Body Weight Workouts (Pushups, Pullups, Air Squats, Lunges, Mountain Climbers, Groiners, Burpees, Jumping Jacks, High Knees, Jump Rope etc.)
11. Drink 3-4 liters of water in a day.
12. Be patient and committed.